Copyright (c) 2004-2020 Darby Johnston, All rights reserved
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the names of the copyright holders nor the names of any
contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUE GOODS OR
SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER
CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Portions of this software are copyright (in alphabetical order):
- Copyright (c) 2004-2020 Darby Johnston, All rights reserved
- Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Mikael Sundell, All rights reserved
- Copyright (c) 2019 Kent Oberheu, All rights reserved
This software is based in part on the works of (in alphabetical order):
Copyright 2000-2011 Kitware, Inc., Insight Software Consortium, All rights reserved
Licensed under the LGPLv2.1
Copyright (c) 2018, The FreeType Project
Copyright (c) 2002-2006 Marcus Geelnard,
Copyright (c) 2006-2016 Camilla Lowy
Copyright (c) 2005-2017 G-Truc Creation
Copyright © 2008 - 2016 ARM Limited, All rights reserved
Copyright (C) 1999-2000 by Loki Software
Copyright (c) 2003-2010 Sony Pictures Imageworks Inc., et al., All rights reserved
Copyright (c) 2006, Industrial Light and Magic, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.
Copyright (c) 2001-2019 Gary P. Scavone
Copyright (c) 1996 - 2019, Daniel Stenberg, , and many contributors, see the THANKS file.
- dr_libs, David Reid
Copyright (c) 2013-2018 David Herberth
Copyright (c) 1991-2012, Thomas G. Lane, Guido Vollbeding
Copyright (C)2009-2019 D. R. Commander, All rights reserved,
Copyright (C)2015 Viktor Szathmáry, All rights reserved
Copyright (c) 2004, 2006-2012 Glenn Randers-Pehrson
Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Sam Leffler,
Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc
Copyright (c) 1995-2013 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
Trademarks named in the documentation (in alphabetical order):
- Apple, OS X, ProRes, and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- AMD and ATI are registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Autodesk, Inferno, Maya, Softimage, and XSI are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
- Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
- FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard, originator of the FFmpeg project
- FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation
- GITHUB®, the GITHUB® logo design, OCTOCAT® and the OCTOCAT® logo design are
exclusive trademarks registered in the United States by GitHub, Inc.
- Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation
- Industrial Light and Magic and ILM are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Kodak and Cineon are a registered trademarks of the Eastman Kodak Company
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds
- Microsoft, Microsoft Windows, and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft, Inc.
- MIPS is a registered trademark of MIPS Technologies, Inc.
- NVIDIA is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation
- Red Hat and Fedora are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc.
- Silicon Graphics, SGI, IRIX, and OpenGL are registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp.
- SMPTE is a registered trademark of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
- SourceForge.net is a registered trademark of VA Software Corporation
- SuSE is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc.
- Ubuntu is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group